NEWSLETTER - FAMILY LAW
We at Feinberg, Mindel, Brandt & Klein,
LLP and Divorce Magazine
are pleased to provide you with this monthly e-newsletter and hope that the information
and articles contained within are helpful, supportive, and entertaining. Feinberg, Mindel,
Brandt & Klein, LLP demands high credentials and quality work from its versatile team
of family law attorneys, offering the highest quality service at the most efficient price.
- The July 2014 newsletter contained:
- Firm Announcements:
- JERRY KLINE APPOINTED TO THE STATE BAR’S CALIFORNIA BOARD OF LEGAL SPECIALIZATION
- DAVID GLASS BECOMES A CERTIFIED FAMILY LAW SPECIALIST
- DONNA SHAPIRO APPOINTED PRESIDENT OF UNIVERSITY SYNAGOGUE
- MEGAN GREEN NAMED A 2014 RISING STAR
- THE BIG APPLE HOSTS THE 2014 IAML USA/CANADIAN CHAPTERS ANNUAL MEETING
- IRWIN FEINBERG TALKS ABOUT THE KING OF POP!
- ROBERT C. BRANDT ELECTED AS VICE PRESIDENT OF PROGRAMS FOR THE SOCAL CHAPTER OF THE AAML
- STEVE MINDEL QUOTED IN FORBES
- Useful Articles:
- Children and Divorce: Protect Children from Conflict During Divorce
- Contemplating Divorce: Knowing if You Should Stay or Go
- Past eNewsletters: 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004
To receive your free eNewsletter, simply put yourself on our subscription list.
We respect your privacy. Your email address will not be given to any one.